Polite Reminder on CCA Penalty Charging
We would like to remind all our customers and business partners on the conditions that will automatically trigger a CCA penalty fee within our network:
- A shipments declared weight or volume exceeds the 5% and/or 25 kgs variance threshold
- The destination country is changed
- The PP/FC terms are changed
- The product / service code is changed
- The commodity code is changed
- The rate is changed whereby FC is noted on the MAWB to collect a specific amount at destination country
Effective Mon, 3rd April 2023, there will be no exemptions or wavier and the CCA fee will be charged at the local market rate with a minimum of €50/$50 or equivalent currency. Please check with your local DHL representative for current charges.
If you require further clarification then please do not hesitate to contact us.