Polite Reminder on CCA Penalty Charging
We would like to remind all our customers and business partners on the conditions that will automatically trigger a CCA penalty fee within our network:
- A shipments declared weight or volume exceeds the 5% and/or 25 kgs variance threshold
- The destination country is changed
- The PP/FC terms are changed
- The product / service code is changed
- The commodity code is changed
- The rate is changed whereby FC is noted on the MAWB to collect a specific amount at destination country
Effective Mon, 3rd April 2023, there will be no exemptions or wavier and the CCA fee will be charged at the local market rate with a minimum of €50/$50 or equivalent currency. Please check with your local DHL representative for current charges.
If you require further clarification then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Air Capacity Sales Europe
For Bookings: email@example.com