Electronic Paperwork Messaging
Effective 1st April 2020, DHL Aviation requires you as our customer to submit electronic paperwork information prior to tendering your shipments. This data must be provided electronically in IATA formatted FWB & FHL messages.
If you are already using a messaging provider or a Cargo Community System (CCS), then we ask you to:
1. Double check with your provider that their FWB/FHL with DHL Aviation are being sent to Descartes.
2. And if the message application requires:
• a DHL Aviation PIMA address, then please use: TDVAIR08DHV
• a DHL Aviation SITA address, then please use: GLNZZCR
3. Kindly contact email@example.com to set this up prior to sending messages.
Should you experience difficulties in any of the above options which have not been resolved by contacting your messaging provider, then please contact us at ACS.Data.Quality@dhl.com with a detailed description of the issue.
In the event that you do not have the ability to send messages, then DHL Aviation enables Forwarders – at no cost – to use the Descartes WebDoc application, where an FWB/FHL can be created and sent to DHL Aviation. Please contact ACS.Data.Quality@dhl.com with an e-mail titled “WebDocs Access Request” and our Data Quality team will then guide you through the process.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that:
• Goods Description on both MAWB and HAWB must be specific and non-generic. Failing to do so can cause delays to your shipment.
• The physical MAWB remains mandatory at shipment tender.
Receiving accurate and complete paperwork information electronically upfront of shipment tender enables us to provide our customers with an improved service in terms of:
• Time gained at physical acceptance of shipments.
• Shorter transit times thanks to the reduction of exception handling related to:
o Data accuracy and completeness.
o Aligned manifest and customs data.
o Shipment screening completed prior to shipment tender.
If you require further clarification then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Air Capacity Sales Europe
For Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org