With effect from 1st June 2018, China Customs has put forward new data requirements for FWB/FHL transmissions.
The following information must be included in the OCI line of the FWB/FHL:
- The (local) registration code of the overseas shipper for both MAWB and HAWB;
- The unified code of social credit of the Chinese consignee for both MAWB and HAWB;
- Detailed descriptions of cargo commodity.
In order to help us comply with the new regulation, we request you to ensure the following:
- The registration code (overseas shipper) and the unified code of social credit (Chinese consignee) are both included on the MAWB;
- The registration code (overseas shipper) and the unified code of social credit (Chinese consignee) are being printed on the HAWB;
- The details of cargo commodity, such as the primary material of the cargo and implication of the commodity’s purpose, are being provided.
Freight arriving without the required data could be held until the shipper re-submits the data.
Thank you in advance for your support and please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.
Air Capacity Sales