With effect from Friday, 15th November 2019, The GACC (General Administration of Customs for P.R. China) has issued a decree (No.144) highlighting changes to the data requirements for import shipments to China.
Import shipments to China no longer require the following data elements:
• Shipper enterprise code (VAT or company registration code)
• Consignee enterprise code (USC Code)
• Consignee specific contact name
• Consignee specific contact number
Import shipments to China still require the following mandatory data elements on all MAWB & HAWB (FWB/FHL) records:
• Shipper and Consignee telephone number
• Specific and non-generic goods description
If you require further clarification then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Air Capacity Sales Europe